Benefits of music lessons at your school:After school music programs offered on campus.
Opportunities to participate in special student concerts.
Studio recording and career programs for advanced students.
Successful preparation for exams & auditions.
• Vincent Massey Collegiate (band program)
• Canada Language Center (Percussion Circle and Choir)
• West Island College (After school private lessons)
• John Abbott College (After school Guitar Lessons) • Pierrefonds Comprehensive High School (After school private lessons)
• Iona Elementary School (Choir and recorder classes)
• Gentilly Elementary School (Group Courses and Private lessons)
To benefit from the experience of singing in a musical group of your level and style while developing valuable and versatile vocal skills. Children’s as well as adult groups will be available.
R&B, Pop, Rock-Teen favourite!
Canada Music Academy Vocal Group: All Styles. All Ages.
Performing in a wide variety of musical styles. We focus on vocal harmony, range, breathing and proper vocal support within a group setting. These classes have become a source of motivation and inspiration for everyone!
Demos & full length albums
Applications & approvals
Refining performance & presence
& promotional planning
The Canada Music Academy offers lessons at our school, as well as offering you a network of professional teachers hired by the Academy with flexibility to take lessons anywhere.
As a result we are proud to have earned a reputation as one of the leading music schools in Canada. Our performance and review standards have earned us loyal students in the thousands since 1995 across Canada.
Certified Academy Teachers are professional musicians holding Bachelor, Master or Doctorate degrees in music or their equivalents. In addition to meeting our high professional standards, Certified Academy Teachers must also undergo a full, selective interview process.